What makes WlRE-RadioMom 91.1FM different from other radio stations?
- RadioMom keeps you informed of the local news that affects our community and county.
- In-depth coverage of all local high school sports: Broadcasting Boone County high school football, basketball, softball, and baseball games. The final scores - who won and who lost - during morning Sports Updates. And two high school sports shows - the Coaches Corner and Eagles Nest - that air on Saturday mornings.
- Informative and Entertaining Daily: 60-second features such as Kramer Lumber's "On the House" featuring home improvement & remodeling tips by the Carey Brothers, and the Lebanon 7 and Brownsburg 8 "New Movie Preview" featuring the latest films from Hollywood.
- The RadioMom Office Patrol. When we catch you listening to RadioMom at work, you win lunch for yourself and all of your co-workers courtesy of Papa John's Pizza and RadioMom 91.1 FM.
Why market your business on RadioMom?
- RadioMom has and continues to show a dramatic growth in listeners since changing formats on Mother's Day, 2003. In our first audience rating period under our new format, RadioMom was credited with reaching 7,400 persons in Boone County and the adjacent areas. Since those ratings were taken, RadioMom’s number of weekly listeners has remained steady.
With RadioMom, your underwriting dollars will be reaching and cost effectively a greater number of people in your primary marketing area. This means no waste in your marketing dollars due to RadioMom’s concentration in and around Boone County.
Fun and exciting promotions that keep our audience listening and growing:
- Playing today's Hit Music as well as a mix from the 70's, 80's, and 90's from both new & classic artists keep our listeners tuned in at home, at work and in the car.
- Local news, high school sports, weather, and more keeps our listeners - your potential customers - informed and in-tune with our community.
- RadioMom Office Patrol: RadioMom drops in on local businesses to see if they’re listening to RadioMom at work. We have found that most Lebanon businesses are listening to their Mom. When we catch ‘em, they get a free lunch from Papa John’s Pizza.
- Indianapolis 500 ticket giveaway: It's a highlight every year! Each May, listeners have the opportunity to win one of several pairs of tickets to the Greatest Spectacle in Racing. Valentine's Day Giveaway: Each February, RadioMom gives listeners a chance to show their special someone just how much they love them with RadioMom's Valentine's Day Giveaway, made up of various items from local merchants, like movie tickets, chocolate, flowers, and dinner for two!